Scotch Naturals in Highland Fling!
This is a fantastic coral color!! It is truly beautiful!
Some information taken from the Scotch Naturals Website! “Scotch Naturals was founded in 2009 by Phoenix mom Ginny Cardenas. After developing Hopscotch Kids, a line of non-toxic nail polish for little ones, she and her team realized there was an equal demand for an eco-friendly, salon-quality polish for adults. With that in mind, they developed Scotch Naturals.
Scotch Naturals is a line of water-based, non-toxic polish that is free of the harsh chemicals found in most solvent-based polishes. Designed to nourish and strengthen nails with repeated use, it is non-yellowing, and requires no base or top coat. The line currently includes 17 vibrant colors and a polish remover
For a Long Finish
In order to achieve beautiful, healthy, salon-qulaity nails it is essential to prep your nails properly:
- Remove any existing nail polish and buff nails.
- If you have dry, parched nails, you may experience chipping or streaking of your polish. To hydrate, simply apply a drop of jojoba oil to nail bed and buff. Buffing drives the natural oils into the nail so Scotch Naturals WaterColors can adhere better.
- Wash hands with soap and water to rinse remover residue and buffing dust.
- Dry hands and nails thoroughly.
- Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow time in between coats to avoid streaking No base or top coat needed.
One last tip, after a few days, you can rebuff nails using the smooth side of the buffer for a new shiny finish. It’s that simple. Cheers.
Please remember, this is a water-based nail product. It’s best to wait three minutes between applying coats and we encourage painting tips and toes before bed, allowing polish to dry and adhere overnight. Continued use of Scotch Naturals WaterColors in conjunction with our specially formulated remover will improve the health of the nail and promote long lasting polish adhesion. “